Sunday, 23 February 2014

Adjusting Exterior area

I have altered the exterior area slightly using different UDK rocks, and instead of leaving a space on the right side to allow another exit out of the area, I have decided to add rocks around this area leaving one exit where the bridge is which makes better sense and means I can keep the scene more enclosed.


Currently I have left the landscape plane with a grass texture on it however I will be making a more complex material at a later stage which will involve vertex painting, blending textures together and adding some grass planes to the scene to give it some depth. However the important thing here is I want to not spend too much time working on the outside area and focus on the inside because this is the most important area of the scene for me, but the quality of the scene must be consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment